Swim Team: Fall/Winter Season
Get a head start on the competition and train with one of the best YMCA competitive aquatic programs in Pennsylvania. This program focuses on proper stroke technique and endurance for all levels of competitive swimmers. We take pride in promoting youth development, healthy living and social responsibility through the sport of swimming and look forward to developing the core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility in your children both in and out of the water.
All swimmers must pay a $150.00 registration fee (nonrefundable: included in returning member fee).
Returning Swimmers- August 1, 2022
New Swimmers- August 8, 2022
Season Start Date: September 12, 2022
NEW for 2022! You now have the ability to upgrade your swimmer’s membership to include the whole family! For just $35.00 per month, add the rest of your household onto the Y membership.
- This promotion is for a basic Y membership only. Families may pay $48 ($35+$13 Health Club charge) per month for Health Club access.
- This promotion includes access to all five of our YMCA branches and allows members to utilize participating Y’s across the nation.
- This promotion is billed monthly on the 1st of each month September 1, 2022 through August 31, 2023.
- This promotion will be billed to the primary payment method on your YMCA online account.
- This promotion ends August 31, 2023 and will be automatically terminated.
- Families who elect this membership upgrade should add all family members to their YMCA online account at the time of swim team season registration.
- Members may cancel at any time by notifying BJ Folk at [email protected]
If you are a new swimmer you MUST email Kim Evans, Director of Competitive Aquatics, at [email protected] to determine your swimmer’s appropriate age group.
*****Developmental (Ages 8 & Under)