Take The Y With You... Wherever You Go!
At the Y, we are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs and services are accessible, open, and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to have partnered with over 2,000 Y’s across the United States to offer this incredible benefit: Nationwide Membership.
Through our Nationwide Membership benefit, you have the opportunity to maintain a healthy mind, body, and spirit most anywhere at no additional cost. Whether you’re traveling across the country or just want to take a class in the next town over, the Y is here to support you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, some YMCA locations may not be accepting outside members at this time. Always contact your intended YMCA location prior to your visit to ensure that they participate in Nationwide Membership Reciprocity and for information on their hours, services, and policies.
What's Important To Know Before You Go...
- This benefiit is valid for active, full facility YMCA members only (program-only and special membership types, such as Silver Sneakers, are not eligible)
- At least 50% of a member’s monthly visits must be made at their home branch.
- If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to place your Home Y membership on hold or cancel it, and join the Y where you will be living for that time period.
- If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
- Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations.
- All participating locations reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges. Please check with the YMCA you are visiting for their policies and code of conduct.